Tuesday, May 11, 2010

A litta lotta schtuff!

My little brother T.J. is turning 12!!! My parents gave him his suprise birthday present early!! His own little puppy! She is so cute and fluffy. T named her " Shylee" I thought it was cute. Jaerick instantly fell in love...
Sharing snacks Shylee trying to take Jaers diaper off! Jaer thought that was pretty funny!
Shylee licking jaericks belly button! Too bad mommy says NO WAY to getting a puppy!
Our baby is all boy if it isn't a toy car it is a rock or in this case a stick!
This is how Jaerick walks and runs now. Arms up! When he tries to run he pumps his arms it is adorable!!!
This is jaers new favorite place to play! Whenever I can't find him he is usually in my bathroom sitting in his toy bucket! He dumps out the bath toys and gets in! I can't figure out why it is so cool yet but he just seems to think it's cool he can fit!
Jaericks FAKE smile! He looks so funny! This is what he does when he wants you to laugh he fakes it! This is Bobbie Jo! My first set of blonde extentions! I didn't think they were going to work she originally had a pretty short A line cut. But it was so cute. This was even before I styled it!
Sexy Prego!!!
There has just been a lot of fun this going on these past few days so I wanted to post about it! I am now going to be doing my first Photography job for a wedding I am so excited and SO nervous but I think I am ready! Bridals are tomorrow, wedding friday and reception Sat!!! Wahoo! Now I just need to find someone who waxes brows last time I got them done the girl BUTCHed them!!!! So I've let them grown out and I need them fixed!!! So if anyone knows anyone good I NEED THEM!!! ;0)

1 comment:

  1. Stephanie, CALL ME! I do eyebrow waxing for only 5$! 313 7807.. p.s. those extensions look awesome!!!!

    ReplyDelete