Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Little Happenings...

I just had to put a little update blog about our buh- buh! He is changing more this week then I think ever! He has started making this little face where he squints his eyes and pouts his lips Kind of a sad look. He does it when he wants you to hug him so you think he's crying SO ADORABLE! Then when he wants you to laugh he has this fake laugh where he squints his eyes to smile and says hmm hmm. I'll have to get it on tape! But it is the funniest thing ever! He sleeps with this big girafe at the end of this bed and lately he's been cuddling up to it when he sleeps! Then yesterday he bumped his head on the entertainment center and I babied him with kisses and hugs so then he goes over and on purpose bumps his head like 10 times in a row! It was so funny! That's my baby for ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment