Thursday, August 26, 2010

Some stress relief!

Tim always makes fun of me because if I am anxoius or stressed I clean, craft and/or re-decorate! I've been stressed out lately and before you ask why I'll tell you ( LIFE). So many decisions, so many choices and SO MUCH MONEY! It's great though! I have been crafting, cleaning and re-decorating all week. It turns out good because in the end I have a pretty, new and clean home. This shelf is now in our family room next to our front door and I love it. The frames used to be black and now they match the big ones I have in the hall going up the stairs. ( and it didn't cost a penny!)
Ok so maybe I was a little more stressed then I realized! I re-did the "odd" room as we call it. Its now the playroom/ office. I love it so much better now and so does Jaer! It is much more open for Jaer to go crazy! Love it! ( side note: It's not quite done.)
Then.... Jaer is really loving the crafting with mommy time everyday. I came up with a bunch of everyday crafts and games that jaer and I can do together. They are all mostly themed with Word World! I printed off coloring pages of the characters and he LOVES it! The other day we worked with sparkles it was so cute and so fun! I love how proud he is of his work!
This is the cutest story I have to remember it! Jaer pushed his stoller infront of the tv. He then threw his bear and cup up into the seat and climbed on in. He sat there and yelled mom... mom ....mom! I went in and he pointed to the TV.  If you know Jaer, you know that means he wants to watch Word World! It was so cute! He watched an entire hour of it. Then went straight down for bed! Man I love hiM!

Thats all. ;0) Back to cleaning!

1 comment: