Thursday, September 6, 2012

Our Vaca to Logan and a couple pics from Man vs. Mudd

We LOVED our trip to Logan! 
(the pictures got all mixed up so i'll try to explain!)

Right next to our friends house where we were staying they had the CUTEST, most FUN park! It even had exercise equipment! lol Jaer LOVED it !


 This was Jaerick on the drive up to Logan he was on the "phone"(aka his hand!)
 This is Tim and I running across the finish line! ( the Man vs. Mudd people had professional photographer there so when we get those I'll post them too!)
 This was just after the Starting line which was a HUGE water slide! Man. Vs. Mudd 5k with 31 obstacles!
 Brooklyn! She's a doll!
 haha cute kids! yes we have already arranged their marriage!
 at the park!
 Before and After the race with our group!

 ONLY IN LOGAN! haha
  MY Dream HOME (although I have NO plans to EVER live in Logan) I would LOVE to pick this home up and move it here I LOVE it!
 What a great way to reward the boys! Its called Clean the Sink at Angie's in Logan. The boys ate it ALL gone just to get a sticker that said " I cleaned the sink at Angies!" Dorks!


While the boys ate the ice cream challenge Jackie and I went on a tour at the Anniversary Inn (if you've never heard of it LOOK IT UP) It was awesome! 

Great Trip!~ 

No comments:

Post a Comment