Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Honey WE'RE home!!!

So that's right! Tim and I moved! We found a beautiful rental in Hidden Valley Townhomes and I love it! We are still getting familiar with the area but I'm sure we'll figure all the best routes to everything soon! I just thought I'd post some quick pics! We are almost completely situated and unpacked! I already have my decor shopping list ready!
The picture on the left was us this past sunday showing off my staircase that I LOVE!!! The picture on the right my mom took with my cell! It was the first night we stayed in our new home! LOVE IT!!!

3 comments:

  1. thanks so much for your comment stephanie! that really made my day! i think the same about you- you are such an awesome mommy and person!

    what number are you? we live in hidden valley too!!! i want to come see your house!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE IT!!! I can't wait to see more pics! Congrats Steph!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad you are moved in! I love those townhomes! A little bummed you're not our neighbors anymore, but hey, it's all good! ;) Congrats!

    ReplyDelete