Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Baby Blues

Lately.. Life has been a bit crazy! I just started my new job at Gymboree! Tonight was my first shift and it was really fun! I'm only going to be working part time so I'll still be able to be Mommy! Jaerick is growing up so much! He is starting to look like a toddler instead of a my tiny baby! This past week he has gotten 2 new teeth. 1st (3rd) his right incisor , 2nd (4th) his left top middle tooth! His new thing he's doing is "Tick - a, tick - a, Tick -a!" While he tickles you! It is the most adorable thing yet! We have a TON going on this week but I wanted to get a post in before I forgot anything! HA! HA!
The picture on top I came across Tim and my 1st birthday cake pictures so I put them with jaericks I just thought that is so fun to see!

No comments:

Post a Comment