Monday, June 7, 2010

A lil' to remember

Yesterday our little family decided to do a picnic in the park! Since it is so dang hot we went to the park by the dixie center because it mostly shadded. It was really fun Jaerick just sat there ate and made us laugh. Then he got up and played tag with tim and I. He does this new thing where he comes up to you and grabs your leg and growls like he scared you. It is the funniest thing! Since I had my camera we tried to do some family pics! I could only use the grass to prop it up but I think they turned out pretty cute! Then since it was so dang hot we headed home. We did some house chores and when jaerick woke up we made cookies together it was funny he helped me a little and then realized this stuff it edible so i just gave him a little and let him go to town!!! It was so cute! Some of Tims family came by to see our home and eat some of Jaers cookies Jaericks cousin Treyson who is 2 months older then jaer was there and he loved jaers fourwheeler he has one of his own so he is way good at steering it. Well when jaer was on his treyson wanted it so i scooted Jaer to the back and treyson drove it was adorable! Our day was pretty fun. It makes me look forward to the rest of our summer.

1 comment:

  1. Super cute, I'm glad you got pictures of it! Your house is very nice thanks for inviting us over.

    ReplyDelete