Thursday, August 12, 2010

Swimmin' & a little about my mom

Yesterday was my moms last day of freedom so to speak. She is getting surgery today so I decided since she's been with Jaerick so much lately that we would spend her last up and about day with her. We first just went over and talked while she got ready. Then went and visited with Great Grandma & Grandpa Belt. We had lunch over there with my mom and dad. Jaer and I then went back to "Nana's" or "Yee Yay"'s ( as jaer says ) house and while she and Jaer rested. When jaer got up I tool him swimming in their pool. It was so much fun I love getting Jaer in his swimsuit gear he is so adorable! It was the perfect temperature for Jaer and I. This was his first time with floaties and I let him float around by himself once he got the hang of it. He floats on his back so well and loves it! You can see he is so relaxed! He even got good enough that he would be floating on his back and then bend to get a drink and roll back to his back! He was just laughing and laughing he thought he was so cool! And he was. I love being his mommy! My mom is such a great grandma and is so helpful. I have been so blessed that she was able to be there for me and help me with Jaerick from the time I had him through now with watching him so I could work. She is always there for me and I love her so much! I really hope this surgery helps her. She wants so badly to not have to deal with her discomfort and pain. This is her chance and I pray it works.
*Mom we love you. Thank you for everything you do and for all those times you just listen. I am so proud to call you my mom and I know Tim is to call you his. You are so strong and inspirational. I hope one day to be at least half the women, mom and grandma you are. Thank you more then ever for being the greatest greandma Jaer could ever ask for. It means more to me than anything else that you are such an amazing grandma with him! You do so much for him and love him so unconditionally. Thank you. We love you and GOOD LUCK!

No comments:

Post a Comment