Monday, April 30, 2012

APRIL FUN!

My Best friend for YEARS gave me a ticket to go with her to see Martina McBride for my Birthday! We've waited 2 months and the concert finally came! It was SO good! We LOVED going and it was just amazing! 
Thanks again Chels! It was a BLAST!
Jaerick ::
4.21.12 Last Sunday we went for a Sunday drive. Jaerick was silent and we looked back at him looking out the window in awe.
J: Dad? ( in a nervous voice)
T: ya buddy what's up?
J: The clouds are following you! 

4.26.12 
J: Mom you wanna know something?
M: What's that?
J: I'm pretty much amazing!
lol gotta love him! 

4.27.12
J: Mom wanna see how many faces I can make?
M: sure.
J: No mom for reals take a picture! Seriously!

( these pictures are the result of that conversation!)



 Also I started school!!! I am going to Taylor Andrews! I am really excited to go back and finish up getting my cosmetology license. Daddy and Jaerick get to play together while I'm in school and they LOVE it! I am so happy with life right now!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Oh I am jealous about the concert, how fun!!! & Congrats on hair school! Good Job!!!!

    ReplyDelete