Sunday, April 22, 2012

What a way to kick off being 3!

This month is very full so I want to make sure to Blog as I go as to not miss anything! 
{Jaerick has been obsessed with his hat lately}
 {Oh, his sunglasses too!}

 { We can NEVER forget BYU... Did I mention it was 95 the other day!}
 { Jaerick got to go to Golden Coral for his Birthday dinner with his little friend Braxton it was sweet}
 { This and his bike have been his ALL TIME favorite gifts this year! SUPER WHY to the Rescue he says!}

{Thursdays we love going to the park after story time @ the library.. this past week we missed Story time because of the reason below and so we caught up with Jaers buddy Brax on Friday to play anyway} 


 { He LOVES riding the "Horsies" every time!}


 {****MESSES! This month Jaerick has decided to make MESSES! He LOVES dumping out his ENTIRE dresser full of clothes AND messing up his bed AND putting on 5 shirts and 4 pairs of shorts and/p.j's at ONCE! It's driving me NUTS but its cute too! 
***He also loves making piles of his messes then sorting them in baskets and bringing them out to the living room to FOLD his clothes! 
**These are a few more shots of his crazy "lining everything up" and sorting obsession!}
 { Here is the reason we missed Story Time @ the library Thursday. We got out to the DMV in the morning to register our new car and I was driving Tims truck. I got out and had my back to the door and Jaerick (who can get out of his car seat with NO help) was out and decided to try and jump on my back. He missed and cut his head open on the bolt that comes out to lock the door. (Tims truck is lifted with LRG tires) and he fell to the ground. SMACK! I turned and his ENTIRE shirt was already COVERED in BLOOD! I found where it was coming from and it was the back of his head. Luckily I knew heads bleed a TON so I didn't go into panic mode or anything. I just took his shirt of got it wet applied the necessary pressure to the wound rocked him back and forth and called Tim to come get us. Jaerick didn't cry at first until I touched the wound then he would SCREAM bloody murder! I felt HORRIBLE! We took him to IHC instacare and they put on numbing jell. You would have thought they gave him 5 shots by his reaction. I did everything I could to not cry I felt so bad I just held him. Then he was better again. They called us back and gave him more jell. Again the SCREAM! ( coming from a little guy who isn't like this normally) They then gave him some toys and let it numb for a bit longer. They then came in a cleaned it which was hard because I was the one holding him down against my body. They had to end up giving him 3 STAPLES and he was NOT happy about it. He even let the Doctor know. When she was done I gave him a hug and she said "Sorry little guy you'll be better now!" and Jaerick stops crying looks right at her and says " I do NOT like you now!" and hugged me! hahaha It was SO funny! Poor Guy!

 {after all that fun drama! Jaerick is doing much better and even went to his very first T-Ball practice! It was SO ADORABLE! )
 {He's so TINY and LOVED being a BIG kid! He only missed the ball once and thought that he was pretty amazing because of it! I am SO excited that we have started the Sports fun with having a boy! I was a little sad though because my baby is officially playing a sport and that means he's not so much a BABY anymore!}
And that was our week!

No comments:

Post a Comment