Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Happy Easter































**Easter was SO much fun this year! Both of my brothers were able to come with their families and spend the holiday with us!
** Fridays my sisters and I try to always do a "Sisters Lunch" it gives us some sister time together so we don't get wrapped up in our own lives and forget about each other! lol (I need to start taking pictures)
**Sat: We did two Easter Egg hunts on Saturday morning (Wal*mart & the city park) and they were both really fun Jaerick kept saying I go Fast Fast Fast mommy! He LOVED it!
** My sisters and I went shopping for family picture outfits and it was a LONG but fun process!
** Funny Story:: Friday night we told Jaerick about the Easter bunny and gave him his basket. We said that he needed to leave it out for the Easter bunny to come! He started crying and said "I don't want the Easter Bunny to take'a my basket!!!" It was SO funny he was so worried the bunny would take his basket and no matter what we did or how we tried to explain to him that the Easter bunny fills the basket with fun things he still just cried. He was SO tired from all the fun with his little cousins, I think that was the real problem!
** Then sunday he woke up to his basket full or goodies and was SO happy his basket was still there! lol
** We then had breakfast and died easter eggs each one had a letter of his name.
** After breakfast we did a little easter egg hunt and he found all the eggs with all the letters to spell his name! It was SO cute!
** We then went to church ( Jaerick LOVES getting dressed up!)
** After church the family all came over and we went down to take family photos. (Our first one in over 10 years! With my family! Lets just say its not that easy to get us all together!)
** We then had a yummy easter dinner and sat around laughing and talking.
*** Monday was NO School for my nieces and nephews so we made it to the main street park for a picnic in the park and some fun time in the water! It was 90 outside so it was SO nice! We had a ton of fun.
** We came back for nap and then everyone came over again for a BBQ! It is SO loud when all of my family is home with all the 15 kids and 15 adults that it gets over whelming at times! So Jaerick needless to say way SO worn out it he needs to catch up on a LOT of sleep!
** After my sisters left (since their kids had school the next day) my brothers, my sis in law Goldie and Tim and I stayed up and played card games! Its never a REAL get together if we don't play cards! It was fun we learned a new version of UNO that was really fun!
 We LOVE family time!

No comments:

Post a Comment