Thursday, February 21, 2013

18 weeks and Counting...

It's a BOY!!!
Jaxton George Somerville


How far along? 18 weeks 3 days!
Total weight gain/loss: 1lb back from the 13 I lost at first ;)
Maternity clothes? I bought a belly band and a couple shirt! I love accentuating the belly! I'm not one who hides it! I love my prego belly!
Sleep: Wait I know I've heard of this before.... 
Best moment this week: Well I'm combining a few weeks because life got busy but we found out we are having a BOY!!! Jaxton George will be his name! And we are so happy! Jaerick was super sad and just kept saying NO I want a sister! The nurses said it was the most priceless reaction they have ever seen! lol He is happy about it now! lol 
Miss Anything? ya not having my back hurt every day!
Movement: Yep he moves every day! I hadn't felt him for a few days but he's moved towards my back and is directly behind my belly button now! 
Food cravings: Arby's and Broncoberry sauce yuM!
Anything making you queasy or sick: my hair touching my throat! It gets me everytime! 
Have you started to show yet: Yep! Lovin' it!
Gender: BOY!
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? In
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy and tired.
Looking forward to: The next apt! I just love them! 
What's New? Today we had an ultrasound and everything was great he's measuring 8 oz and right on track. He is happy and healthy. Mommy however has high blood pressure and have to go on medication for it! Not too happy about that. Dr. said its the bottom number not the top so its not about staying de-stressed or anything I just have to see if the medicine works. :( We are now at high risk to have pre term labor low birth weight and preeclampsia. Not too happy about that but I'm crossing my fingers on this medicine and hoping that's all it'll take. Other than that everything is perfect! We got some things in Vegas for Jax nursery and I'm just SUPER excited to get working on it! 

1 comment: