Monday, April 7, 2014

March 2014

March was a great Month!
I got a new phone about half way through the month so I don't have those pics but that's okay!
 
 1. Tim and I headed to Salt lake for our anniversary without the boys it was a blast although I missed them a ton!
2. Tim has always had the dream job of being a COP this car reassured that he needs to do it! lol
3. Just a few pics from the anniversary weekend.
4. Heading home I was being silly because I was anxious!
 1. Matching brothers! Love that I can do this now!
2. Yes I cried and cried my baby started crawling while we were gone!
3. This is a hilarious picture and I have to remember why! Everytime that Jax cousin Dash who is 7 weeks older comes near him he starts crying until someone will reassure him that Dash isn't going to get him! Dash just loves hugs is all lol
4. Perfect way to get a 4 year old to eat Olives! Finger food!

 1. This is Jaer, Cody and Matthew they are all cousins in the same preschool together and they love it!
2. This was their field trip to Red Lobster where they got to see a live lobster. When I asked Jaer what he thought of it he said I'm not going to eat something that was alive. Mom. haha if you only knew kid! If you only knew!
3. Matching again!~ Irrisistable!
4. Jax didn't know what to think of Jaers glasses
5. Family Night trying out The Habit burger place. It was pretty good.
6. Jax first time using a straw lol
 1. Once he learned to crawl.... he now likes to stand and climb!
2. Finally old enough to wrestle with brother
3. I came out to Jaer pulling Jax on the changing pad around the kitchen lol
4. Sisters weekend. I didn't get many pics unfortunately but this one's cute with me and my oldest sis
The Hair on this kid! Love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment