Monday, June 29, 2015

Here we go again!

 I may have missed a year and then some but I love keeping these memories through pictures and stories and as nice as Instagram is I'm pretty sure I over post! So here it is the fun , the not so fun, the love and a lot of what makes us... US!

In the last year since Jaerick turned 5,he started and completed his kindergarten year at school. He absolutely loved it and it was so fu! He has grown up so much this last year, Jaxton Celebrated his first birthday and suddenly became the most wild and crazy sweet baby boy!Then we finally got pregnant and that is when baby Mason had his short time with our family. Jaerick was especially aware and excited to have another little brother join in on the fun. We were able to enjoy the pregnancy to the fullest and never once had anything hard or trying with the short time we had. 21 weeks along after a few weeks of us fighting with everything we could we lost the battle and my pregnancy ended. Our sweet, perfect, precious baby Mason Henry went back to Heaven. it was by far the hardest thing we have ever gone through. We miss him dearly and there isnt a day that goes by that I dont think of him. We will keep him in our hearts and wait our time to be able to meet our baby.

Needless to say this year has not been easy. I have definitely learned that my OCD planning does not actually give me control. I have learned to let things go much easier and I have learned what things don't really matter in life. I value moments and time more than I ever have and I understand the role and calling I have in my life as a mother. I wish I could've learned all these lessons in a different way of course but I know that my baby is safe and happy in the hands of our Heavenly Father and I am happy to know I will get to see him again.

On that light note.. lol I will start posting our lives more and more!

4 comments:



  1. I've bought Wildstar FIFA Coins the cheapest from www.fastfifacoins.com , in my opinion it's the best place to go to get Coins... Competitive prices all the time. This is a safe website Buy FIFA Coins . I get all my purchase within an hours at http://www.fastfifacoins.com/Fifa16coins/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to have that reassurance.

    ReplyDelete