Sunday, June 27, 2010

A little more June before JULY!!!

July is usually one of our most busy months. I wanted to make sure that I got all the june fun blogged and recorded before we move on to JULY! ;) So here is this months quick re-cap! This month was our first in our new place and my I just say we LOVE it! It is so beautiful and home feeling! We LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it! And being able to decorate it is so fun! I just wish I had more time to do it~! Then Jaerick also turned 14 months old! I can't believe it! He is changing so much!
One day in June we got a huge storm and it rained for a while. Jaerick saw the rain and wanted to go outside! He LOVED it he played outside for about an hour! So I dug out some warm pants slippers and his hoodie to dress up in and we played and played! Then the next day this is what it looked like! All sun! We played outside again I personally liked the rainy day better but it was so fun!
We were watching a dog for a few days so I kept him in the bathroom and when Jaerick would hear him Jaer would go and lay on the tile and stick his fingers under the door and say dog dog go!? dog dog go!? We're thinkin we may have to get another addition added to the family.! No not a baby! ;0)
Then tim and I went to Ichiban for the first time> If you know Tim and I you know we LOVE sushi. And it is an all you can eat sushi house SO GOOD! It was really fun they have other foods too but mmmmmm....... good sushi! Since Jaer is so little we don't want him to have fish yet but he loved him strawberries and rice. Tim was having crab legs and Jaer thought that was so cool. So we gave him just the shell he LOVED it. It was so cute!
June was a great month for us. We made a lot of changes and have had so many great things happen. We are so blessed! And look are looking forward to next month! So excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment