Thursday, July 1, 2010

1st Cracked open head

It isn't the biggest cut but.... Jaerick was welcoming daddy home but daddy didn't see him. Well Tims knee connected with Jaers face and knocked him flat to the ground! He smacked his head on the corner of the tile and carpet. He wasn't breathing for a while and then he started screaming I just held him as he screamed mamamamamamama! Well next thing we know my hand that is holding his head is covered in blood. Jaerick is fine and he is almost healed as you can see but it was so scarry! Then... Jaer decided to get out of my arms while I was holding him on the couch he goes flying backwards he did a whole flip! He's okay but man..... I don't know If I can handle anymore 1st scars!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hey there. How cute is your baby! I think he needs to come see me more so I can take away his owies. Mean girl!

    ReplyDelete