Thursday, July 1, 2010

Pregnant......

My good friend bobbie jo just went in today to be induced with her first baby! Her little baby boy will be named Braxton Kent! We have both been so busy but she wanted me to get some shots of her belly before it was too late! So tuesday we had a quick photoshoot! She wanted them to all be in the 1960's style photo sepia and all. I love the look. Let me know what you all think. I keep getting into photography but then I think maybe I don't have it. Well let me know!
I love the belly shots so cute!
Thank you so much Bobbie jo for letting me get some pictures before your little one arrived! You're in labor right now so I figured it would be the perfect time to post! You are an amazing friend and you'll be an amazing mother I'm sure! Thanks again!

2 comments:

  1. when i saw your post title "pregnant"! i thought you were telling us something! lol... cute pics! way to go!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOl I totally thought the same thing to Janessa! Haha. The pictures are SO cute! I like the sepia look!

    ReplyDelete