Wednesday, July 21, 2010

A little bit of lately...

Isn't mylittle man cute! oh and so is his daddy! Tim is on the left jaer on the right! They look so much alike it is crazy! Tims cheeks were a little fuller and hair a little longer but so much alike!
Then my sister in law was going to throw out this childrens rocking chair and thought I might like to be crafty with it so she gave it to me....
Before...............
AFTER!!!!
Tim took a picture of Jaer and I the other night. He came home to our movie & popcorn date!
I started a new tradition with Jaerick on our shopping trips. If he is really good I let him pick out some of the items on the list. This time he got to pick out a new pair of pajamas for himself. He picked these Dinosaur ones he went straight to them and said Rawr! It was another pricesless moment!

1 comment:

  1. you did a great job on the rocking chair. I told Tim the other night that you did a great job decorating your house its a talent.

    ReplyDelete