Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Wait!!!! PAUSE.... Ok PLAY...

So these past few weeks have been so full!!! It was my nephew Awstens 6th birthday, Tim Turned 23 and then Aug. 1st was my dads Birthday!
The 24th of July weekend we went camping with my parents and sisters. It was really fun. The kids loved it and besides Jaericks allergies he had so much fun too!
We did tons of smores, games, and talkin talkin talkin!
We also went to this cove that you climb through. It was such a small space and really cool. Some of the kids wanted to do it but as far as the adults only Tim and I were on board! It was so cool! It was so much fun no pics of that unfortunately.
Jaerick loved the fire he is my little pyro baby!
We all were so dirty! I but it was so much fun to get out and camp! I love roughin it! Tim, Jaer and I headed home a day early because I had to work that morning by 10 we left at 6 got home at 8 and showered and I was off to work. It threw us off for a few days we were so tired and we had to get back to life! Once we finally caught up with ourselves.
Jaer has this new thing where he loves to run around nakey! He is so cute with his little chubby self and he is so cute saying one two three Go!
We went to Awstens 6th birthday and celebrated with the family he is such a cute little man! Happy 6th Birthday Awsten! Before the party we took Jaer to his first car wash and he was so amazed!
Next was Tims birthday....
Tims friend let him borrow his cool little supra so Tim wanted to start the day yard sale shopping in the supra. It was hot but it was so fun to see Tim so excited to be driving a "cool car"
I then surprised Tim with dinner at the Anasazi Steakhouse. It was SO good! He loves that place! We did a little dricing around, a little fourwheeling, a little movie watching, a little dinner and a little desert for Tims birthday but his presents were far from little! We sold our set of couches and our entertainment center just in time for Tims birthday so we found a prefect new beautiful sectional and Tim picked out a new 55" LCD TV and he LOVES it!
Then it was my Dads birthday on sunday! We had a joined family party for Tim and my Dad with Sushi and all! It was so good I didn't get any pictures that night but I did get some from that morning! .......................... Tim ran to walmart and I was getting jaer out of the bath I saw the dress my mom made me when I was jaers age that she gave me. So I thought Tim isn't home I'll just slip it on for giggles! Jaer didn't like it at all but he was such a cute little man well girl! haha! Not very girlie but it was funny! Then Tim came home and took it right off! So mean daddy! Ha! Then Tim got jaer dressed and we came down stairs he had taken his shirt off and was working on getting his shorts and diaper off so he could run nakey again! I thought these were perfect pictures!
We are now heading into August and I am so excited I love this time of year! This is when everything gets busy and full of happy holidays! Happy Birthday Aswsten, Tim and Dad!

No comments:

Post a Comment