Tuesday, January 1, 2013

11 weeks


How far along? 11 Weeks, 2 days
Total weight gain/loss: Down 2 lbs 
Maternity clothes? Not yet ;)
Stretch marks? No more then the ones left over from my first baby! 
Sleep:  My hips have been super bad so not much sleep here.  
Best moment this week: Starting the New Year knowing I get to have another baby! 
Miss Anything? Medicine!! Lol I had a migraine for 3 days straight! It wasn't fun!
Movement: Not yet but I'm looking forward to it! 
Food cravings:  Bagel with Cream cheese 
Anything making you queasy or sick: The soup section at the store! Oh my I couldn't even looked at the cans ever noticed how much they look like..... ya gross!
Have you started to show yet: It is getting harder and harder to suck in haha
Gender: Tim says Girl, I say Boy, Jaer says She's a Boy. lol We get to find out at our next appointment!!!!! We're going to have a reveal party too!
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? In
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy ;0)
Looking forward to: Finding out if this baby is a boy or girl! 

No comments:

Post a Comment