Monday, January 7, 2013

12 Weeks: Nesting Already?

If I'm Right::: This is my Inspiration for a Boy Nursery
                                                              But...... Not that it's likely.......

                                        If Tim is Right:: This is my inspiration for a Girl Nursery

Either way we're having a BABY! 
And SO SUPER EXCITED!!

How far along? 12 Weeks Today!
Total weight gain/loss: Same as last time no loss no gain
Maternity clothes? Not yet ;) and Happy about it!
Sleep:  What's that? 
Best moment this week: Getting our Ultrasound this past week. Right when she put the thing on my belly the baby turned and waved right at us! The ultrasound tech said " Hey look! Hi MOM! Hi DAD! Hi Big Brother!" Jaerick waved back it was adorable! 
Miss Anything? Nope Happy to be ;0)
Movement: I felt a small flutter last night but I'm not sure if it was really the Baby it still seems a bit early. But I'll take it! 
Food cravings: Apples! 
Anything making you queasy or sick: Salad... I even will crave it but it doesn't stay down no matter how badly I wish it did! 
Have you started to show yet: To me yes to Tim a little to others probably not too much. 
Gender: Tim says Girl, I say Boy, Jaer says She's a Boy. lol We get to find out at our next appointment!!!!! We're going to have a reveal party too!
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? In
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy ;0)
Looking forward to: Finding out if this baby is a Boy or Girl!
What's New? I think I'm beginning the "nesting" stage. I have been super antsy to get things for the baby and to start the Nursery. Since Tim is convinced it's a Girl he won't let me buy anything because he says I'll just want to take it back and get it in PINK instead! Silly Husband! Knows me too well! But this Baby is a Boy! I'll just have to wait until I prove him wrong! ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment